Development of the Next Generation Water Resources Modeling Framework
Join CUAHSI and Fred Ogden, Tom Graziano, Ed Clark and Trey Flowers from the NOAA-NWS Office of Water Prediction for a Cyberseminar on 4/14 at 1 PM ET! Learn about the development of the open-source inter-agency Next Generation Water Resources Modeling Framework, and how it can ease...Register!
CUAHSI's new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Standing Committee
We are seeking inaugural members for CUAHSI's Standing Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion! Indicate your interest by Friday, April 16.Indicate Interest!
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant
Apply for CUAHSI's Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant by April 16! Awardees earn up to $1,000 to help cover travel expenses for students or scientists at U.S. universities and colleges to visit colleagues with specific instrumentation expertise.Learn More!
CUAHSI supports FAIR Data publication.
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShareAcess NWM Data
Community Land Model
The Hydro-CLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water CenterLearn More
Resources for Online Education
Browse resources for water science educators and students to support online education!Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offeringsLearn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn a new instrumentation method.Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication.Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research.Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- Join CUAHSI’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Standing Committee!
- Twenty Years of CUAHSI - Rick Hooper
- A New Perspective on Informatics by Water Scientists
- 2020 Let’s Talk About Water Challenge Grant Awardees & Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellows
- CUAHSI Guest Lecture Database
- CUAHSI has been selected to be the Coordinating Hub for the Critical Zone (CZ) Collaborative Network!
Upcoming Events see all
- Development of the Next Generation Water Resources Modeling Framework - Cyberseminar 1:00 pm
- Interdisciplinary Nature for CZ Research 12:00 pm
- Introduction to Snow Hydrology Cyberseminar Series - Remote Sensing 2 - Passive Microwave Radar 4:00 pm
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Snow Science and Hydrology 4:00 pm