2018 Biennial Colloquium
Learn more about the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial Colloquium which takes place July 29th through August 1st in Shepherdstown, West Virginia! Register by June 15 for Early Bird Pricing and Guaranteed On-Site Housing!Read more
CUAHSI's Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship
The program enables scientists to create a hydroinformatics product to be disseminated to the CUAHSI community. The application for the Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship will open in August 2018.Read more
CUAHSI's Water Data Services
Check out the latest improvements to HydroClient and HydroShare!Read more
CUAHSI's Near Surface Geophysics for Hydrology Workshop
The hands-on workshop will introduce participants to several key methods of near-surface geophysics and their application to hydrology and critical zone processes.Read more
CUAHSI's Snow Measurement Field School
This course will give fundamental training to students in making and analyzing snow measurements including depth, density, water equivalence, grain size and shape, stratigraphy, temperature and hardness.Read more
What’s happening at Cuahsi
- Sign up for the CUAHSI Newsletter!
- Register by June 15 for Early Bird Rates for the 2018 Biennial Colloquium!
- Missed CUAHSI's 2018 Spring Cyberseminar Series in April? View recordings here.
- Attend a Training Workshop or Short Course! Click here to view the 2018 schedule.
- Learn how to publish your data with CUAHSI's data services!
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn a new instrumentation method.Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication.Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research.Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- Sixth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds (ICRW)
- June 15 - Registration & Housing Deadline for CUAHSI - CTEMPS Workshop: Fiber Optics in Earth Sciences
- June 15 - Registration & Housing Deadline for CUAHSI - CTEMPS Workshop: Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS)
- Enter the CUAHSI Biennial Raffle!
- July 15 - Early Bird Registration Deadline for Near Surface Geophysics for Hydrology Workshop
- July 31 - Regular Registration Deadline for Near Surface Geophysics for Hydrology Workshop
- August 1 - Application Deadline for Snow Measurement Field School
Upcoming Events see all
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- CUAHSI 2018 Biennial Colloquium 8:00 am
- CUAHSI - CTEMPS Workshops on Fiber Optics in Earth Sciences and Unmanned Aircraft Systems 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Snow Measurement Field School 7:00 am - 9:00 pm