CUAHSI's 2018 Winter Cyberseminar Series
Please join us Wednesdays in February for CUAHSI's Winter 2018 Cyberseminar Series on Urban Stormwater Hydroinformatics, hosted by Randy Dymond (Virginia Tech).Read more
Science Magazine has published an article entitled "Engaging over data on fracking and water quality" by Sue Brantley (Penn State) et al. It is about the Shale Network and focuses on the importance data can play in bringing stakeholders together.Read more
Open Water Journal Special Issue: CUAHSI's 2017 Hydroinformatics Conference
Open Water Journal has published a special issue that contains selected papers from the 2017 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics. Topics include using the National Water Model for hypothesis testing in research catchments, and large-scale inundation mapping using TauDEM-X data.Read more
CUAHSI's 2017 Annual Report
CUAHSI's 2017 Annual Report has been released. This report contains information on what CUAHSI has been up to this past year including how CUAHSI is making strides in extending its capabilities for water data services and so much more.Read more
What’s happening at Cuahsi
- CUAHSI's 2018 Winter Cyberseminar Series on Urban Stormwater Hydroinformatics
- Apply for an Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant by April 18th!
- Read CUAHSI's 2017 Annual Report!
- The 2018 Training Workshops Schedule has been posted! Click here to view.
- Learn how to publish your data with CUAHSI's data services!
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn a new instrumentation method.Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication.Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research.Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- Touching the Void: Hydrology community bands together to launch first multi-university graduate course
- Sixth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds (ICRW) - abstracts deadline extended to February 28, 2018.
- February 28 - Deadline to Apply to Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System
- Shale Network Article in Science Magazine: Engaging over data on fracking and water quality
Upcoming Events see all
- CUAHSI’s 2018 Winter Cyberseminar Series: Ben Hodges (University of Texas) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- CUAHSI’s 2018 Winter Cyberseminar Series: Aditi Bhaskar (Colorado State University) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Short Course: Beyond Groundwater Modeling: Integrated Simulation of Watershed Systems Using ParFlow 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- CUAHSI 2018 Biennial Colloquium 8:00 am