2018 Biennial Colloquium
Learn more about the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial Colloquium which takes place July 29th through August 1st in Shepherdstown, West Virginia!Read more
CUAHSI's October 2018 Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System
This training workshop will provide graduate students and early career scientists with formal instruction on the structure and application of the WRF-Hydro system and will offer hands-on experience in setting up and running the system for several different research and prediction applications.Read more
CUAHSI's Master Class: Advanced Techniques in Watershed Science
This master class will introduce advanced modeling and data analysis techniques to interpret data from intensive watershed studies and will explore our current understanding of hydrological, ecological and biogeochemical processes.Read more
CUAHSI's Snow Measurement Field School
This course will give fundamental training to students in making and analyzing snow measurements including depth, density, water equivalence, grain size and shape, stratigraphy, temperature and hardness.Read more
CUAHSI's Water Data Services
Check out the latest improvements to HydroClient and HydroShare!Read more
CUAHSI's Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship
The program enables scientists to create a hydroinformatics product to be disseminated to the CUAHSI community. The application for the Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship will open in August 2018.Read more
What’s happening at Cuahsi
- Sign up for the CUAHSI Newsletter!
- Submit an abstract to CUAHSI organized sessions at the 2018 AGU Fall Meeting!
- Attend a Training Workshop or Short Course! Click here to view the 2018 schedule.
- Missed CUAHSI's 2018 Spring Cyberseminar Series in April? View recordings here.
- Learn how to publish your data with CUAHSI's data services!
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn a new instrumentation method.Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication.Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research.Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- Sixth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds (ICRW)
- August 1 - Submit Abstract to CUAHSI Organized Sessions at 2018 AGU Fall Meeting
- NEW: CUAHSI’s Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship!
- July 31 - Application Deadline for October 2018 Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System
- August 1 - Application Deadline for Snow Measurement Field School
- Cyberseminar: H3S, AGU, and You: Navigating the 2018 AGU Fall Meeting as a student or early career Hydrology Section member
- October 1 - Early Bird Registration Deadline for Master Class: Advanced Techniques in Watershed Science
Upcoming Events see all
- CUAHSI 2018 Biennial Colloquium 8:00 am
- CUAHSI - CTEMPS Workshops on Fiber Optics in Earth Sciences 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Near Surface Geophysics for Hydrology 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Cyberseminar: H3S, AGU, and You: Navigating the 2018 AGU Fall Meeting as a student or early career Hydrology Section member 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:00 am - 12:00 pm