CUAHSI's Guest Lecture Database
CUAHSI's Guest Lecture Database helps connect scientists and lecturers with virtual classrooms across the country!Volunteer!
Virtual ICRW7 Conference
The ICRW7 Conference has gone virtual! The conference will take place November 16-19, 2020. The Theme for the ICRW7 is, "Enhancing Landscapes for Sustainable Intensification and Watershed Resiliency." Register now!Learn more!
CUAHSI 2020 Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship
CUAHSI's 2020 Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship is now offering two funding tracks! Submit a proposal for the Fellowship by November 1, 2020.Apply now!
Voices of the Future
Calling graduate and undergraduate students! Tell us about your vision for the future of water science by applying for the Voices of the Future Award! Applications are due October 31, 2020.Learn more!
Let's Talk About Water, Challenge Grant Program
Check out the new two-track system for the 2020 Let's Talk About Water Challenge Grant Program!Learn more!
CUAHSI Virtual University
The application period is now open for faculty participation in the Fall 2021 CUAHSI Virtual University! The application deadline is November 17, 2020.Learn more!
Using MATLAB Online in your Classroom
CUAHSI and Mathworks are teaming up to provide cloud support and course development resources to assist instructors using MATLAB Online for teaching. This includes support for curriculum design, data access, event organization, and reference materials (e.g. tutorials, teaching activities, documentation, and code examples).Read more!
CUAHSI Stands with the Black Lives Matter Movement
As staff and the Board of Directors of the Consortium of Universities for the Advancement for Hydrologic Science, Inc. (CUAHSI), we affirm that Black lives matter.Read the Full Statement here.
CUAHSI supports FAIR Data publication.
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn a new instrumentation method.Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication.Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research.Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- ICRW7 Virtual Conference - Registration is Now Open!
- CUAHSI Guest Lecture Database
- Administrative Assistant - CUAHSI
- CUAHSI has partnered with the Science Gateways Community Institute (SGCI) to strengthen our outreach and communications strategies.
- CUAHSI Virtual University - Faculty Participation Applications for Fall 2021 are Now Open!
- Announcing Improvements to HydroShare Search!
Upcoming Events see all
- 2020 Hydroinformatics Innovation Fellowship - Application Deadline 12:00 am
- Voices of the Future Award 11:59 pm
- CUAHSI Services for the Water-Education Community 12:00 pm
- The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System Abridged Virtual Training Workshop 1:00 pm
- Open Source Electronic Hardware for Water Research and Real-Time, Online Water Monitoring - Virtual Workshop 12:00 pm