CUAHSI Has a New Website!
CUAHSI has a new website! We encourage you to browse around and share your feedback!Feedback Survey
Registration is now open for the 2017 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics!
Registration is now open for the 2017 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics! Register by July 10!Read More
New Benefit for CUAHSI Members!
CUAHSI Members will now receive discounted registration rates for CUAHSI events and workshops.Read more
Charles River Watershed Association Volunteer Monitoring Program
Discover water quality data collected by the Charles River Watershed Association (CRWA) on data.cuahsi.org.Find Data
What’s happening at Cuahsi
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn new instrumentation method. Now accepting applications!Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication!Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research!Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- CUAHSI has a new website!
- Submit an abstract to CUAHSI’s sessions at the AGU Fall Meeting!
- June 30 - Early Bird Registration Deadline for Training Workshop: Using In-Situ Water Quality Sensors
- June 30 - Early Bird Registration Deadline for CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics
- July 10: Registration Deadline for Hydroinformatics Conference
- July 31 - Regular Registration Deadline for Training Workshop: Using In-Situ Water Quality Sensors
- September 18 - Registration Deadline for CUAHSI Data Services Short Course at 2017 GSA Annual Meeting
Upcoming Events see all
- 2017 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sensor Network Bootcamp in an Urban Environment 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Training Workshop: Using In-Situ Water Quality Sensors - Lagrangian and Eulerian Applications 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Snow Measurement Field School 8:00 am - 5:00 pm