New HydroClient Release, Version 1.4
CUAHSI is excited to announce a new version of HydroClient! The new release, version 1.4, features advanced search functionality.Read more
New Benefit for CUAHSI Members!
CUAHSI Members will now receive discounted registration rates for CUAHSI events and workshops.Read more
Farmington River Watershed Association Water Quality Monitoring Program
Discover water quality data collected by the Farmington River Watershed Association on data.cuahsi.org.Find data
What’s happening at Cuahsi
- Provide your feedback on the NEW CUAHSI website!
- Submit an abstract to CUAHSI’s sessions at the AGU Fall Meeting - due Aug. 2!
- Learn how to publish your data with CUAHSI's data services!
- Register for CUAHSI's Trainings and Workshops
- Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant Applications due Sept. 30th!
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn new instrumentation method. Now accepting applications!Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication!Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research!Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- CUAHSI is excited to announce a new version of HydroClient!
- August 2 - Submit an abstract to CUAHSI’s sessions at the AGU Fall Meeting!
- August 15 - Early Bird Registration Deadline for Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System
- September 18 - Registration Deadline for CUAHSI Data Services Short Course at 2017 GSA Annual Meeting
- August 31 - Regular Registration Deadline for Training Workshop: Using In-Situ Water Quality Sensors
- August 31 - Regular Registration Deadline for Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System
- September 15 - Application Deadline for Snow Measurement Field School
Upcoming Events see all
- 2017 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sensor Network Bootcamp in an Urban Environment 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Training Workshop: Using In-Situ Water Quality Sensors - Lagrangian and Eulerian Applications 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Snow Measurement Field School 8:00 am - 5:00 pm