CUAHSI's 2018 Spring Cyberseminar Series
Join us on Fridays in April at 12:00 p.m. Eastern for CUAHSI's 2018 Spring Cyberseminar Series on CUAHSI Water Data Services for Supporting Scientific Research and Education!Read more
CUAHSI's Water Data Services
New and improved CUAHSI publishing! Take advantage of CUAHSI’s new standard publishing option that involves easier data formatting, account creation, and uploading.Read more
2018 Biennial Colloquium
Learn more about the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial Colloquium which takes place July 29th through August 1st in Shepherdstown, West Virginia! Now accepting poster abstracts!Read more
CUAHSI's Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant (IDTG) Program
CUAHSI’s Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant (IDTG) program enables scientists to learn the details of hydrologic instrument installation, operation, maintenance, and data processing by visiting experts or scheduling reverse site visits.Read more
CUAHSI's 2017 Annual Report
CUAHSI's 2017 Annual Report has been released. This report contains information on what CUAHSI has been up to this past year including how CUAHSI is making strides in extending its capabilities for water data services and so much more.Read more
What’s happening at Cuahsi
- Join CUAHSI's 2018 Spring Cyberseminar Series in April! Click here to read more.
- Apply for an Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant by April 18th!
- Now accepting poster abstracts for the 2018 Biennial Colloquium! Submit by May 1
- Attend a Training Workshop or Short Course! Click here to view the 2018 schedule.
- Learn how to publish your data with CUAHSI's data services!
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn a new instrumentation method.Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication.Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research.Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- New and Improved CUAHSI Publishing
- CUAHSI is Seeking a Hydrologist / Community Engagement Manager!
- Now Accepting Poster Abstracts for the CUAHSI 2018 Biennial Colloquium! Submit by May 1st.
- Sixth Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds (ICRW)
- April 16 - Deadline to Apply for Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant (IDTG) Program
Upcoming Events see all
- Field Experiences in Microwave Remote Sensing for Agricultural Hydrology 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- CUAHSI 2018 Biennial Colloquium 8:00 am
- Snow Measurement Field School 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Master Class: Watershed Science 8:00 am - 5:00 pm