Who We Are
- We value the contributions of others.
- We respond to our community’s needs.
- We build bridges across institutions.
- We bring new ideas, technologies, and science into practice.
- We pursue creative use of technology, bringing innovation to the community.
- We work for the greater good.
- We deliver high-value services and tools that make a positive impact.
- We actively engage with the community to drive lasting change.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
CUAHSI is committed to ensuring that diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values reflected in our internal culture and practices. Our vision is that CUAHSI’s commitment to DEI will strengthen interdisciplinary collaboration among water scientists by fostering the representation of diverse backgrounds and perspectives in the hydrologic sciences.
CUAHSI 2023 Biennial Colloquium
Join us at the CUAHSI Biennial, taking place at the Granlibakken Resort near beautiful Lake Tahoe, California, June 11-14, 2023!