CUAHSI's 2017 Fall Cyberseminar Series
CUAHSI's 2017 Fall Cyberseminar Series is set to begin September 20. The series will focus on integrated, continental to global large scale modeling, hosted by Reed Maxwell (Colorado School of Mines).Read more
Pathfinder Fellowship Program
The Pathfinder Fellowship program provides travel funds to graduate students to make an extended trip to enhance their research by adding a field site to conduct comparative research, collaborating with a research group, or working with researchers on adding an interdisciplinary dimension to a project.Read more
New HydroClient Release, Version 1.4
CUAHSI is excited to announce a new version of HydroClient! The new release, version 1.4, features advanced search functionality.Read more
New Benefit for CUAHSI Members!
CUAHSI Members will now receive discounted registration rates for CUAHSI events and workshops.Read more
What’s happening at Cuahsi
- Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant Applications due Sept. 30th!
- Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowship Applications Due Oct. 13th!
- Let's Talk About Water Challenge Grant Applications Due Nov. 3rd!
- Learn how to publish your data with CUAHSI's data services!
- Register for CUAHSI's Trainings and Workshops
Access NOAA's National Water Model
The National Water Model data can be accessed on HydroShare.Access NWM Data
Community Land Model
The HydroCLM effort translates discoveries into models that are accessible to the science community.Learn More
National Water Center Summer Institute
Our 7 week intensive program for graduate students onsite at the National Water Center.Learn More
Find or develop data-driven curriculum with CUAHSI tools.Learn More
Over 100 webinars are available on specialized water science related topics.Browse Recorded Webinars
CUAHSI Virtual University
Inter-university online courses to enhance the depth and breadth of graduate course offerings.Learn More
Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grants
Travel grants to learn new instrumentation method. Now accepting applications!Learn More
Let's Talk About Water
Outreach events that use film to promote water science education and communication! Now accepting applications!Learn More
Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowships
Graduate Students: go beyond "one site, one view" by adding another site to your research!...Read More
CUAHSI News see all
- September 30 - Application Deadline for Instrumentation Discovery Travel Grant (IDTG) Program
- Internship Opportunity: Data Services Intern at CUAHSI
- October 13 - Application Deadline for Pathfinder Graduate Student Fellowship Program
- November 3 - Application Deadline for Let’s Talk About Water Challenge Grant
Upcoming Events see all
- Training Workshop: The Community WRF-Hydro Modeling System 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Training Workshop: Using In-Situ Water Quality Sensors - Lagrangian and Eulerian Applications 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- CUAHSI Membership Meeting 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Snow Measurement Field School 8:00 am - 5:00 pm