Publish any type of water data and models
Use HydroShare to:
- Discover multiple types of water data published by others.
- Share data with colleagues and groups.
- Formally publish data with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) so your work can be easily cited.
- Analyze and visualize data.
The Thematic Real-Time Environmental Distributed Data Services (THREDDS) catalog contains National Water Model Data and HydroShare multi-dimensional that can be accessed programmatically.
The THREDDS catalog provides a way to access/download portions of very large datasets.
Tools and Software for Developers
CUAHSI develops and maintains software libraries for the community to interface with our data repositories. For example:
- HSTools is a command line interface for downloading, creating, and editing HydroShare resources.
- HSClient is a Python library for interacting with HydroShare data through its API. This library is useful for building new software and web applications.