CUAHSI’s Cyberseminar program enables researchers to circulate their work to the broader community by providing an inexpensive and convenient alternative to in person meetings.
Each cyberseminar series features presentations from experts on a new or timely topic, and all cyberseminars are free and open to the public. Additionally, every presentation is recorded and archived for later viewing.
Interested in viewing a past Cyberseminar Series? Check them out on our YouTube Channel!
Cyberseminar Program Information
Upcoming Cyberseminar Series:
CUAHSI-AGU 2020 Fall/Winter Cyberseminar Series
- Friday, September 25, 2020 - 12 p.m. ET
- Topic: You Do Belong: Let's Talk About Impostor Syndrome. View the recording of this talk on our YouTube Channel here!
- Friday, November 13, 2020 - 12 p.m. ET
- Topic: Improving Professional Relationships for a Better, Healthier Academic Experience
- Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 12 p.m. ET
- View the recording of this talk on our YouTube channel, here!
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 12 p.m. ET
Have a topic that you want to share with the community? Consider hosting a Cyberseminar!
If you have a water science related topic that you would like to build a cyberseminar series around, please contact us! The cybserseminars are successful because of the dedicated hosts that bring fresh new topics and perspectives to each series. Cyberseminar hosts are responsible for defining the series theme and inviting speakers to participate – CUAHSI will handle the logistical coordination and marketing!
Please email email@example.com to discuss your idea.
Search CUAHSI’s archive of over 200 cyberseminars!
All CUAHSI Cyberseminars are recorded and archived.
Search the cyberseminar archive here. Cyberseminars are listed by date and talk title. You can browse by date or presenter as well as search by keyword.
You can also view the videos on CUAHSI's YouTube channel.