River running through a mountain pass with rocks and pine forests flanking both sides

Graduate Programs in Water Science

Many universities do not have specific hydrology departments which can make it difficult for students interested in water science to know where start. CUAHSI has compiled a list of graduate programs in water science to use as a starting point.

Please check back soon. We are working to build this page on our new website.

Questions? Email our Communications Manager at email hidden; JavaScript is required.

image description

Join our mailing list!

Keep up with CUAHSI news and events