CUAHSI's membership includes more than 130 U.S universities, colleges, other non-profit organizations, and international affiliates who recognize the need for interdisciplinary collaboration and innovative thinking to advance water science.
CUAHSI's member representatives guide the direction of CUAHSI by electing the Board of Directors, voting on important business items, and sharing CUAHSI information within their organization.
Why Become a Member
Through CUAHSI membership, your university, college, or organization can:
- Be a part of the growing and diverse national and international water science community;
- Contribute to innovations in hydrologic modeling, data science, and water education;
- Represent your organization within the CUAHSI community and serve in various leadership roles;
- Participate in the CUAHSI Membership Meeting, held each year in December, help make important community decisions about CUAHSI's future; and
- Receive registration discounts on CUAHSI events and workshops. Anyone affiliated with a CUAHSI member organization is eligible for the member discount.