Precipitation Estimation and Analysis Using Remotely Sensed Information / July 8 - 10, 2020
Location: University of California - Irvine, UC Irvine
- Matin Rahnamay Naeini / University of California, Irvine
- Phu Nguyen / University of California, Irvine
- Kuo-lin Hsu / University of California, Irvine
- Soroosh Sorooshian / University of California, Irvine
- Amir AghaKouchak / University of California, Irvine
- Mojtaba Sadegh / Boise State University
- Yang Hong / University of Oklahoma
Applications for this new workshop are now open! Click here to read more and to apply.
This training workshop will provide graduate students and early career scientists with formal instruction on the theory behind global scale precipitation estimation products, specifically focusing on the Precipitation Estimation from Remotely Sensed Information Using Artificial Neural Networks (PERSIANN) dataset. Preference will be given to applicants in the Academic and Nonprofit sectors.
Eligibility and Requirements
Student Travel Grants:
Participants must apply to attend this workshop. Applications will be accepted beginning February 6th, 2020. Complete applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm EDT on Wednesday March 25th.
To apply for this workshop, click here.