- Matin Rahnamay Naeini / University of California, Irvine
- Phu Nguyen / University of California, Irvine
- Kuo-lin Hsu / University of California, Irvine
- Soroosh Sorooshian / University of California, Irvine
- Amir AghaKouchak / University of California, Irvine
- Mojtaba Sadegh / Boise State University
- Yang Hong / University of Oklahoma
Due to the continued uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this workshop has been postponed until further notice. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
This training workshop will provide graduate students and early career scientists with formal instruction on the theory behind global scale precipitation estimation products, specifically focusing on the Precipitation Estimation from Remotely Sensed Information Using Artificial Neural Networks (PERSIANN) dataset. Preference will be given to applicants in the Academic and Nonprofit sectors.
The application deadline for this training workshop has passed.