2015 Summer Institute Student Presentations
2016 National Water Center Summer Institute Cyberseminar Series
- Adnan Rajib / Purdue University
- Peirong Lin / University of Texas
Summer Institute Course Coordinators Adnan Rajib (Purdue University) and Peirong Lin (University of Texas, Austin) hosted a webinar where last year's Summer Institute students provided an overview of the projects they worked on and their Summer Institute experiences.
1. Peirong Lin (University of Texas at Austin): Spatio-Temporal Evaluation of Evapotranspiration and Streamflow in the NFIE Modeling Framework
2. Tim Lahmers (University of Arizona): Analysis of WRF-Hydro Simulations of the 2008 Iowa Floods: Effects and Sensitivity of Model Structure and Precipitation Forcing
River Bathymetry and Hydraulics
3. Xing Zheng (University of Texas at Austin): River Geometry Information Interoperability for Large Scale Hydraulic Modeling
Flood Inundation Mapping
4. Caleb Buahin (Utah State University): Probabilistic Flood Inundation Forecasting Using Rating Curve Libraries
Web Service and Software Development
5. Nathan Swain (Brigham Young University): Web Applications for Flood Response with Tethys Platform
6. Zhu Liu (Purdue University): Development of GIS GUI for running LISFLOOD-FP model
This is part of the series of informational webinars providing additional information on the Summer Institute, examples of Summer Institute projects, and an overview of the tools and resources available to participants during the Summer Institute.