July 15: Regular Registration Deadline for 2019 CUAHSI Hydroinformatics Conference
2019 CUAHSI Hydroinformatics Conference
Hydroinformatics for scientific knowledge, informed policy, and effective response
July 29 - 31, 2019
Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
The 2019 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics will gather researchers and practitioners to share their most recent approaches, products, and theory for, developing, applying, and maintaining hydroinformatics for valuable scientific and applied outcomes.
The CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics is uniquely focused on data science and technology for water resources and hydrology. This conference will include keynote speakers and oral, poster, and hands-on sessions. Start planning now to be a part of this important meeting.
We are pleased to announce the following Keynote Speakers:
- Ni-Bin Chang, University of Central Florida
- Tyler Erickson, Google Earth Engine and Google Earth Outreach
- Sara Larsen, Western States Water Council Water Data Exchange
- Manish Parashar, National Science Foundation
- Gene Shawcroft, Central Utah Water Conservancy District
- Chaopeng Shen, Pennsylvania State University
Submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation by April 30, 2019 (EXTENDED).
Register by June 15 (Early Bird) | July 15 (Regular).
Interested in hosting a workshop? Contact Jon Pollak at firstname.lastname@example.org.