Internship Opportunity: Data Services Intern at CUAHSI
The Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc. (CUAHSI) is an independent non-profit corporation supported by the National Science Foundation to advance water research and education. We are looking for a local (Cambridge, MA) graduate student to work with us part time (paid; 10 hours/week) to help us catalyze research and education through open data publication and data reuse for the benefit of scientists, students, decision-makers, and society.
Depending on your strengths, the responsibilities for this position will include, but may not be limited to:
- Supporting data publication by Citizen Science groups
- Developing synthesis products from multiple data sources to describe watershed conditions
- Developing user documentation and user requirements for new software features
To fill this position effectively, it would be helpful if you:
- Are studying Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, or something else related to the responsibilities of the position
- Have experience with any of the following: R, SQL, or Python
- Have experience using GIS
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to Jon Pollak (email@example.com).
CUAHSI is a non-profit research organization representing more than 130 U.S. universities and international water science-related organizations. For more information, visit www.cuahsi.org.