CUAHSI Events and Sessions at AGU Fall Meeting 2018
CUAHSI will be at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting on December 10 - 14, 2018 in Washington, DC!
CUAHSI will have a booth in the exhibition hall (#608 on NSF Street) - stop by to learn more about our data services and programs and to grab some swag! Staff will be on-site to talk about upcoming events and activities or to answer any questions you may have.
CUAHSI has also organized the following sessions:
Monday, December 10
- H11O: Coupled Groundwater–Surface Water Processes in Continental-Scale Models Posters from 8:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- WS18: Managing and Sharing Hydrologic Data Using Community Tools from 8:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- H11B-06: Using integrated, continental scale hydrologic simulation to unravel interconnections and feedbacks from 9:15 - 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, December 11
- H22A: Advances in Adaptation Methods for Extreme Precipitation and Flooding I from 10:20 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- H23G: Advances in Adaptation Methods for Extreme Precipitation and Flooding II Posters from 1:40 - 6:00 p.m.
- ED23D-2076: Data Streams, Model Workflows, and Educational Pipelines for Hydrologic Sciences from 1:40 - 6:00 p.m.
- PA23F-2985: Fostering a Collaborative Water Science Community to Better Understand Global Environmental Change from 1:40 - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 12
- H31A-02: Identifying Causative Atmospheric Mechanisms of Extreme Floods across the United States from 8:15 - 8:30 a.m.
- H33G: Research, Development, and Evaluation of the National Water Model and Facilitation of Community Involvement I from 1:40 - 3:40 p.m.
- Research, Development, and Evaluation of the National Water Model and Facilitation of Community Involvement II from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- H34G-04: Disseminating CONUS National Water Model Simulation Data at Watershed Scales to Engage a Broad Community of Water Scientists from 4:45 - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 13
- IN41D-0993: Building Web Applications to Support the Execution of NWM at Watershed Scales from 8:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Friday, December 14
- ED51E-0632: CUAHSI Virtual University: An inter-institutional framework for graduate education applied to the hydrologic sciences from 8:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- GC52B: The Food–Energy–Water System Nexus and Decision Support for Sustainability I from 10:20 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- ED53C: Realizing Value from Community Cyberinfrastructure for Science eLightning from 1:40 - 3:40 p.m.
- GC53F: The Food–Energy–Water System Nexus and Decision Support for Sustainability Posters from 1:40 - 6:00 p.m.
- IN53E-2727: HydroShare tools and recommended practices for sharing and publishing data and models in support of collaborative reproducible research from 1:40 - 6:00 p.m.
- IN53C-2701: Applying User Experience (UX) Design to Improve Data Sharing Platforms from 1:40 - 6:00 p.m.
Please note that we will have other CUAHSI-related events including:
CUAHSI-AGU Hydrology Section Business Meeting and Reception on Tuesday, December 11 from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Please note that this is a ticketed event. Reserve your ticket with your AGU registration in the "AGU Section and Focus Group Events." Cost to attend is $15.