CUAHSI at American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting
CUAHSI will be at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting on December 11 - 15, 2017 in New Orleans, LA!
New this year: CUAHSI is teaming up with the AGU Hydrology Section Business Meeting and Reception!
Tuesday, December from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at the Hilton Riverside
Note - this is a ticketed event. Reserve your ticket with your AGU registration in the "AGU Section and Focus Group Events."
Stop by the CUAHSI Booth on NSF Street to learn more about our data services and programs and to grab some swag.
CUAHSI is involved in the following sessions that may be of interest:
Monday, December 11th:
Tuesday, December 12th:
- ED23D-0327: CUAHSI Data Services: Tools and Cyberinfrastructure for Water Data Discovery, Research and Collaboration
- CUAHSI-Hydrology Section Award Lectures and Business Meeting
Wednesday, December 13th:
Friday, December 15th:
- IN51E: Data and Tools for Knowledge Discovery Around the Energy-Water Nexus
- ED53B-0168: Let's Talk About Water: Film as a Resource to Engage Audiences Around Earth Science Issues
- H51Q: Hyper-Resolution Hydrologic Modeling: Progress and Challenges I
- H52C: Hyper-Resolution Hydrologic Modeling: Progress and Challenges II
- H53F: Hyper-Resolution Hydrologic Modeling: Progress and Challenges III Posters