CUAHSI 2018 Biennial Colloquium
Hydrologic Connections: Climate, Food, Energy, Environment, and Society
July 29 – August 1, 2018 || National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, West Virginia
Every two years, CUAHSI hosts a symposium to bring together the diverse fields of water science to discuss developments in the hydrology sector of the Earth Sciences. Under leadership from the CUAHSI Board of Directors, researchers present their latest findings and developments, propose community workshops, and interact with colleagues from different disciplinary fields from all over the country.
CUAHSI’s Biennial Colloquium offers a unique opportunity and a casual environment for participants to discuss ideas and network with colleagues, as well as build new relationships. Students are especially encouraged to attend and present posters.
We are pleased to announce the following key note speakers for the 2018 Colloquium:
- Kristen Averyt (Desert Research Institute)
- Larry Band (University of Virginia)
- George Hornberger (Vanderbilt University)
Register by June 15 for early bird rates and guaranteed on-site housing!
* * * * *
NEW TO THE CUAHSI BIENNIAL – A RAFFLE!
Enter for a chance to win the following:
- One free registration to a training workshop or short course of your choosing (for graduate students and post-docs); or
- One free registration to the CUAHSI Biennial (for professionals)
Enter the raffle in three easy steps!
- Register for the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial
- Attend the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial
- Complete the feedback survey upon completion of the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial
Winners will be chosen at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 15 and notified by e-mail.
Terms and Conditions:
This contest is open to all attendees of the 2018 CUAHSI Biennial Colloquium with the exclusion of CUAHSI employees, officers, and Board of Directors. Must be affiliated with a U.S. university. Limitations apply with use of free registration to a training workshop or short course. Some training workshops or short courses have an application process. With this, you must be accepted in order to use the free registration. Registration to the CUAHSI Biennial will be awarded as a check mailed to your current mailing address.