March 15: Deadline to Submit Session Proposals: CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics
Join the CUAHSI community this summer to explore the latest innovations in water-data science during July 29 - 31, 2019 on the campus of Brigham Young University in Provo, UT! The 2019 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics will gather researchers and practitioners to share their most recent approaches, products, and theory for, developing, applying, and maintaining hydroinformatics for valuable scientific and applied outcomes.
The CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics is uniquely focused on data science and technology for water resources and hydrology. This conference will include keynote speakers and oral, poster, and hands-on sessions. Start planning now to be a part of this important meeting.
Please consider proposing a session for the 2019 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics, Hydroinformatics for scientific knowledge, informed policy, and effective response. Potential session topics include:
Advances in cyberinfrastructure for hydrologic modeling
- Exploring and managing data from CONUS-scale hydrologic modeling
- Applications of AI and deep learning
- Hybrid mechanistic and AI/deep learning models
- Data science for utilities and urban systems
- Economic impacts of hydroinformatics
- Hydroinformatics for citizen science
- Hydroinformatics for emergency management
- Business models for sustainable cyberinfrastructure
- From data to decision-making - transitioning research, models, and tools to operations
Big Data Management
- Geospatial frameworks & remote sensing for Hydroinformatics
- Real-time sensor management
- Building cyberinfrastructure for water science
- Water data standards
All submitted sessions will be considered.
Deadline for proposals is March 15, 2019.
To submit a session proposal, click here.
Questions? Email Jon Pollak at firstname.lastname@example.org.