June 15: Deadline to Submit Poster Abstract to the CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics
CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS!
Join the CUAHSI community this summer to explore the latest innovations in water-data science during July 29 - 31, 2019 on the campus of Brigham Young University in Provo, UT! The 2019 CUAHSI Conference on Hydroinformatics will gather researchers and practitioners to share their most recent approaches, products, and theory for, developing, applying, and maintaining hydroinformatics for valuable scientific and applied outcomes.
Researchers and students are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentations in one of the topic areas defined below or broadly in the area of informatics as applied in hydrology:
Advances in cyberinfrastructure for hydrologic modeling
- Exploring and managing data from CONUS-scale hydrologic modeling
- Applications of AI and deep learning
- Hybrid mechanistic and AI/deep learning models
- Data science for utilities and urban systems
- Economic impacts of hydroinformatics
- Hydroinformatics for citizen science
- Hydroinformatics for emergency management
- Business models for sustainable cyberinfrastructure
- From data to decision-making - transitioning research, models, and tools to operations
Big Data Management
- Geospatial frameworks & remote sensing for Hydroinformatics
- Real-time sensor management
- Building cyberinfrastructure for water science
- Water data standards
To submit an abstract, click here.
Deadline for proposals is June 15.