Budget Analyst, Utah Water Science Center - USGS
There is one position available, but it is being advertised under two Services (Competitive and Recent Graduate).
As a Budget Analyst within the Utah Water Science Center, some of your specific duties will include:
- Compiling, correlating and, consolidating budget estimates.
- Monitoring, tracking and reviewing obligations, expenditures and reimbursable items involving many different sources and types of funding.
- Providing budgetary, financial advice and guidance to managers, supervisors and project personnel regarding process, procedures, regulations, policies and requirements.
- Researching, compiling and analyzing current and historical factual information to evaluate and report on trends in costs.
- Operating a government owned or leased vehicle as incident driver.
Visit the above links for full job description, elegibility and instructions on applying.