Please see the "Membership Meetings" tab for information regarding the upcoming 2017 Membership Meeting on December 5th.
CUAHSI invites qualified institutions to apply for University, Non-profit Affiliate, International, or Corporate Membership. University members can each designate up to three institutional representatives, who will represent the voice of their community when corporate matters are put before the membership and is eligible to stand for election to CUAHSI's Board of Directors.
CUAHSI members include over 130 U.S. universities, non-profit and international affiliates.
Why become a CUAHSI Member?
- Support the growing national and international water science community
- Contribute to innovations in community modeling, data science, and education
- Represent your organization within the CUAHSI community and serve in various leadership capacities
- Participate in the annual CUAHSI Membership Meeting, helping to make important community decisions about CUAHSI's future
- Receive registration discounts on CUAHSI events and workshops. Anyone affiliated with a CUAHSI member organization is eligible for the member discount.
Learn more about becoming a CUAHSI member here. Applications will be sent before the CUAHSI Board of Directors for approval.
CUAHSI holds an annual membership meeting every December. All CUAHSI member representatives are highly encouraged to attend because this is a business meeting with official business.
CUAHSI 2017 Membership Meeting
December 5, 2017
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
University representatives must attend to achieve quorum.
You must register for the Membership Meeting in order to attend. To register, click here. Registration is free. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the series.
Photo Credits: Liz Tran (CUAHSI), Alia Khan (CUAHSI 2012 Pathfinder Fellow)