Save the Date!
CUAHSI's 2018 Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 4 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT.
All CUAHSI member representatives must register in order to attend the 2018 Annual Membership Meeting. Registration is free! To register, click here.
Note: When registering, we ask that you please add your organization to your last name.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
2018 Board of Directors Candidates
View the candidates here.
CUAHSI invites qualified institutions to apply for University, Non-profit Affiliate, International, or Corporate Membership. University members can each designate up to three institutional representatives, who will represent the voice of their community when corporate matters are put before the membership and is eligible to stand for election to CUAHSI's Board of Directors.
CUAHSI members include over 130 U.S. universities, non-profit and international affiliates.
Why become a CUAHSI Member?
- Support the growing national and international water science community
- Contribute to innovations in community modeling, data science, and education
- Represent your organization within the CUAHSI community and serve in various leadership capacities
- Participate in the annual CUAHSI Membership Meeting, helping to make important community decisions about CUAHSI's future
- Receive registration discounts on CUAHSI events and workshops. Anyone affiliated with a CUAHSI member organization is eligible for the member discount.
Learn more about becoming a CUAHSI member here. Applications will be sent before the CUAHSI Board of Directors for approval.
CUAHSI holds an annual membership meeting every December. All CUAHSI member representatives are highly encouraged to attend because this is a business meeting with official business.
SAVE THE DATE: CUAHSI's 2018 Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 4 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT.
TO JOIN MEETING: All CUAHSI member representatives must register in order to attend the 2018 Annual Membership Meeting. Registration is free! To register, click here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
During the 2017 membership meeting, members voted and passed the proposed changes to the CUAHSI By-Laws. The updated By-Laws can be viewed under Governance.
If you missed the meeting, you can view the 2017 CUAHSI Membership Meeting presentation here.
Photo Credits: Liz Tran (CUAHSI), Alia Khan (CUAHSI 2012 Pathfinder Fellow)